Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Back!

Can't believe it has been more than 3 months since I posted.  My sister Nancy got married on 6/18 and the month before was extremely busy.  Had a brunch for 30 here the day after and the prep for that kept me tied up.  Then guess I got out of the habit....  I just went back and reread the earlier posts.  Some things have changed.  The rose bush died.  The yard got beautiful, but has struggled since, due to several weeks of 100 degree days and hardly any rain for the past two months.  Despite lots of watering, it's pretty bedraggled out there.  I have done a bit of sewing, but not a lot.  Have bought more fabric though.  Imagine that!  The main reason I wanted to post is to show you this picture. 

We babysat for baby Riley last Friday night.  Her mama brought the quilt I made for her to use that night, and I got a picture.  She was a good baby, we both survived and I changed a diaper for the first time in about 12 years.  Just wanted to share a photo of the quilt in action.

I promise to be better about blogging!  Later -

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment