Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

We have had some beautiful weather the past few days and the daffodils have started blooming.  I'd like to share some pictures to help us all out of the winter doldrums.  I have one picture of our Lenten Rose (Helleborus orientalis) and several of the daffodils (Narcissus).  The daffodils are in 3 different places in the back yard.  We should have the daffodils for several more weeks, as some varieties are just starting to come up.  I planted some pink ones a couple of years ago, but only an optimist would call them pink. They are peach, coral, salmon, but not pink.  Oh well, I will keep trying. 






As you can see by the background, we still have a lot of brown, but seem to get a bit greener every day.  I'm ready!

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment